By Anthony Leong

Many people have struggled with their attempts to feel the vibrations of quartz and other stones.

When you hold a piece of quartz in your hands, you can either grab it with your palm or clutch it with the tips of 5 fingers. Personally, I favor using the five fingers to hold and feel the stone. Fingers are more sensitive to the feeling of vibrations.

And, the left hand is preferred; I term the left hand as receiving and right hand as projecting.

The first time you may not feel anything, just maybe just the touch of a cool object with its weight putting pressure on your fingers. Do not feel disheartened. It took me three months of holding my first piece of quartz day and night before I could feel it positively.

Do some centering exercise - I recommend deep breathing of three breathes in, hold at the count of three and three breathes out in a set of six. Close your eyes when you perform this balancing exercise. Or, take a piece of labradorite and hold it in your receiving left hand for 10 minutes before you touch the target stone. I can help my students by using my energy to open up their hand minor chakras to enable them to feel the stone better.

Now, when you start to feel the stone in your hand, you may first experience its temperature and its weight. That is normal. Close your eyes and relax, instead of trying to push yourself so hard mentally. Next, you would find that the stone begins to stick to your fingers and there appears to be a suction effect as if gluing your fingers to the stone.

You may begin to feel some stirring sensations of the stone, and you suspect that you are feeling your own pulse rate. It is fine if you can feel your own pulse rate beating when holding your stone. At least, you are beginning to toddle in your first attempt.

Now, beyond the pulse rate, you may feel another level of vibration emitting from the stone which vibrates differently from your pulse beating rhythm. Sometimes, these vibrations are so faint that you scantly notice them. Most quartz which is properly cleansed, have the uplifted and lively vibrations which are distinctively different from your pulse rate or heart beat. Hold your attention longer to the vibrations of the quartz and they will become more accentuated until you feel them positively.

Some stones are light and some stones are heavy in vibrations. They normally follow the scale of the rainbow 7 colors - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet (or white). The red stones have heavier vibrations and the other stones progressively have lighter vibrations. I teach another method of feeling the stones using the chakra systems to sense them.

As a norm, stones, or even objects, which have negative vibrations, are heavier in feeling. Remember that lower entities thrive in lower vibration realms - maybe they prefer the vibration of the lower scale red, orange or yellow. Their heavier vibrations are different from the vibrations of these original color; the former have the repelling sensation, or needle pricking pains, sometimes making your solar plexus churned uncomfortably while the later though heavy in feeling have the pleasant feeling upon our touch.

Next, to consider is the strength of vibrations. Some stones are strong and some weak in their vibration frequency. Some are so strong that they seem to numb your hand upon touch, while some are so light you can hardly feel them. Normally, a stone that has been blessed or magnetized by chanting has a higher strength of vibrations; though some are naturally strong by their natural constitution. Meteorite originated stones have these natural robust vibrations and they are favored stones for protecting against negativities.

I also teach the programming of stones which involves the discerning of the vibrations of emotion. I tell my students to hold each stone, one at a time, and try to project their thoughts into it. They are told to project a thought of a past happy event, and another a sad event. When they pick up these stones again to feel their vibrations, they notice that there is indeed a marked difference between the two. For the stone programmed with the happy memories, it is faster, lighter, livelier and more pleasant to touch whereas the one which encapsulated the unpleasant past has those heavier, slower and unpleasant vibrations. Some students may be moved to tears when they touch the unhappy stone.

Besides, feeling the vibrations at the finger tips, we can also get the resonation from the stone on other parts of our body. One is the effect on our chakras depending on the type and color of the stones. But sometimes we may get the corresponding sensations in odd parts of our body like our shoulders, our forehead or our legs.

I have also taught the method of transference of energy; students are asked to hold and feel the vibrations of the stone in their left hand and will these vibrations to their right hand. After some practice, they should be able to feel the same vibrations, albeit less prominently, on their right hands. This is a fundamental step to teach my student how to tap energy of stone with their left receiving hand and project it out via the right projecting hands.

Besides using our hands to feel the quartz and stones, at a more advanced level we could use our eyes to look at them and pick up their vibrations. And, space and time dimensions become non-barriers, as we could feel these quartz and stones by looking at them even they are in photographs. We could even pick up their vibrations when we recall from our memory bank how they looked like.

Or, we could even use our whole body to feel and pick up their vibrational frequencies. To be more precise, we are using our pores to sense them. Remember when you go to a natural enclave of quartz and natural stones, and the first experience would be the overpowering or uplifting vibes in the air. You are feeling the whole community of these stones in the proximity. The same goes with your experience when you first step into a rock shop. You may unconsciously, or consciously, feel with your skin first the collective vibrations of the different stones in the shop.

Anthony Leong

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Anthony_Leong

Views: 6

Important (read & understand)

How to Contact us:Preferred Contact point

Email and Instant Messenger:

TravelerinBDFSM @ aol/aim;  hotmail; identi.ca; live & yahoo

OR

Travelingraggyman @ gmail and icq ***

Find us on Google+

Please vote for Our Site. You can vote once a day. Thank you for your support. just click on the badge below
Photobucket

OUR MOST RECENT  AWARD

1AWARD UPDATES & INFORMATION
10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award
100 votes - Copper Award

Member of the Associated  Posting System {APS}

This allows members on various sites to share information between sites and by providing a by line with the original source it credits the author with the creation.

Legal Disclaimer

***************We here at Traveling within the World are not responsible for anything posted by individual members. While the actions of one member do not reflect the intentions of the entire social network or the Network Creator, we do ask that you use good judgment when posting. If something is considered to be inappropriate it will be removed

This site is strictly an artist operational fan publication, no copyright infringement intended

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries had its humble beginnings as an idea of a few artisans and craftsmen who enjoy performing with live steel fighting. As well as a patchwork quilt tent canvas. Most had prior military experience hence the name.

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries.

Vendertainers that brought many things to a show and are know for helping out where ever they can.

As well as being a place where the older hand made items could be found made by them and enjoyed by all.

We expanded over the years to become well known at what we do. Now we represent over 100 artisans and craftsman that are well known in their venues and some just starting out. Some of their works have been premiered in TV, stage and movies on a regular basis.

Specializing in Medieval, Goth , Stage Film, BDFSM and Practitioner.

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries a Dept of, Ask For IT was started by artists and former military veterans, and sword fighters, representing over 100 artisans, one who made his living traveling from fair to festival vending medieval wares. The majority of his customers are re-enactors, SCAdians and the like, looking to build their kit with period clothing, feast gear, adornments, etc.

Likewise, it is typical for these history-lovers to peruse the tent (aka mobile store front) and, upon finding something that pleases the eye, ask "Is this period?"

A deceitful query!! This is not a yes or no question. One must have a damn good understanding of European history (at least) from the fall of Rome to the mid-1600's to properly answer. Taking into account, also, the culture in which the querent is dressed is vitally important. You see, though it may be well within medieval period, it would be strange to see a Viking wearing a Caftan...or is it?

After a festival's time of answering weighty questions such as these, I'd sleep like a log! Only a mad man could possibly remember the place and time for each piece of kitchen ware, weaponry, cloth, and chain within a span of 1,000 years!! Surely there must be an easier way, a place where he could post all this knowledge...

Traveling Within The World is meant to be such a place. A place for all of these artists to keep in touch and directly interact with their fellow geeks and re-enactment hobbyists, their clientele.

© 2024   Created by Rev. Allen M. Drago ~ Traveler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service