As I said in the beginning of this article, I am not trying to scare you away from the world of D/s. My goal is to make sure that, when you enter our lifestyle, you do so with your eyes wide open, fully knowing what to expect. The road will not be an easy one. You will have to re-learn much of what you once took for granted: things you just did without thinking, like simply sitting in a chair. These are habits we never even think about anymore. That is, until we find a Master.

Everything else you learned before reading this article is probably true. Being a slave is a wonderful life: one where you are taken care of. Most decisions are out of your hands and in those of your Masters. But, many choices will still be left up to you. Most Masters want a slave who is smart, has a sense of humor, and a will of their own. There is no pleasure in owning a doormat who just sits or is only walked upon. He will become bored very fast. Being yourself is the best advice I was given, and I have found this to be absolutely true for me.

You will find being a slave everything you dreamed of and so much more if you enter this life knowing more of what to expect. If you are meant to be in the lifestyle, you will find that, where you were once only walked through life, you will be gliding on air. Parts of you that never were complete will then become whole. In relinquishing control, I have found freedom: freedom to find and be the person I am inside.

It is my hope that, after reading this article, you will be able to make a more informed choice about entering this lifestyle. Never forget that, one of the most important requirements for existing in this lifestyle is honesty. Honesty with yourself first. However, you will find that this is not as easy as it sounds. Once you learn to do this, you will find yourself at peace and able to enter your servitude with clearer mind, knowing where you are and where you want to be. When you accept your Masters collar, you give up all your rights. Your friends, your life - nothing will remain yours. Being a slave means giving up so much more than you would if you were only being submissive. You give up all rights in your life. Slave isn't just a word; it's a way of life, a defined action. Be well, my friend, and I hope you enjoy this lifestyle as much as I have come to love being in it.

SAFE PLAYING AND STAYING SAFE:

Six Thinking Points BEFORE Playing with Someone New

This six-point guide addresses questions vital to everyone who is beginning a new BDSM relationship or who attends play parties and other events where strangers play together. Hope you find it helpful. From/by: Gloria Brame

1. WHO IS THIS PERSON I AM ABOUT TO PLAY WITH?
Remember what mom and dad told us about talking to strangers when we were kids? Now let's talk about doing SM with them. The simplest and most basic question of ANY relationship is one which most newbies never even bother to ask. Many people automatically assume that if they are attending a well-known club or a party organized by a reputable group, all the people they'll meet are trustworthy. BAD ASSUMPTION. The greatest disasters in SM inevitably occur when the people involved don't have a very clear knowledge of who the other person is, what that person's history has been in the world of SM, and whether that person is, in all respects, a trustworthy, decent human being. We recently heard from a submissive who optimistically joined an SM friendship group, made some contacts there, and then endured a weekend of non-consensual torture in the guise of SM on the part of predatory sadists who'd represented themselves as serious, respected dominants. She naively assumed that if they belonged to this group, and were known in the group, they were therefore trustworthy. She was wrong. They were people who exploit the Scene--and naive newcomers--to act out their violent impulses. Although their behaviour AT the group's events was quite respectable, once she was alone with them, they displayed their dangerous side. It is an unfortunate fact that as the Scene expands astronomically, more and more people will join our clubs and attend our parties who are positively clueless about conducting their SM relationships in a safe and consensual fashion. PLEASE REMEMBER: SM and abuse are no more related than intercourse and rape. The only difference between a dominant who forces you to do things that upset and terrify you and a criminal is that no one's called the police (yet) on the dominant. Responsible people in the Scene deplore all instances of non-consensual force.

2. HOW DO I KNOW WHO TO TRUST?
After eleven years of heavy playing in the Scene, I've come to the personal conclusion that there is simply NO substitute for the tried and true method for ALL romantic relationships. You MUST take the time to get to know the person. If you think you know someone well enough to put your full trust in him or her after a week or two, or after a hot email exchange, you are kidding yourself. If you're looking for a long-term or permanent relationship, what Gloria Brame recommends is something Gloria Brame called "D&S Dating http://communities.msn.co.uk/Dominationandsubmission/bdsmdating.msnw." This is not unlike regular dating, in that you spend time doing real-world things together--going to movies, having dinner together, visiting museums, or any other normal, social activity as a couple (or threesome or foursome, or whatever it is you're setting up). The main difference between D&S Dating and regular dating is that instead of having vanilla sex you do SM . As often as possible. :-) Personally, I give myself about 3-4 months of D&S Dating before making a commitment to a long-term relationship. I tell a prospective submissive that during the dating stage, he is still free to experiment with other people. He doesn't wear my collar and I don't require him to call me Mistress when we're out in public. I still make most decisions (about where we go and what we do and so on) but it's in a natural context. In other words: he sees me in my street clothes and gets to know me as a complete human being, not just a mysterious creature who exists only to fulfil his fantasies This cushion of time gives me and my potential partner the opportunity to see one another in a wide variety of circumstances. If in the course of dating, I discover that, for example, he tends to lie or fudge the truth about things; that he is generally irresponsible and directionless; that he plays games or blows hot and cold a lot; or any other characteristics which I know will ultimately make him an incompatible partner for me, then the dating ends, and I am not locked into any commitments. It may seem slow, but the rewards are that by the time I AM ready to make a commitment to being someone's permanent Mistress, I really know this person. I know how he reacts to situations, I have a sense of his hot-buttons, I know the way his mind works, and--naturally--I have grown quite fond of him. The benefits this brings to my ability to control and dominate a submissive simply cannot be measured. The submissive, meanwhile, has a very firm foundation for placing his trust in me. While I've observed his behaviour, he's observed mine. If he is reassured that I am powerful in my daily life, that I exert control in the real world, and that I am comfortable giving commands in a variety of situations, his faith in my dominance is secured. If he is a submissive who is only looking for a bedroom play-partner, or someone who wears fetish clothes 24 hours a day, he will quickly learn that I am not the right Mistress for him. Of course, if all you're looking for are play partners, and not long-term relationships, the "D&S Dating" rule doesn't apply. But I still strongly recommend that you do everything you can to find out about who you're playing with.

3. THAT'S SO COMPLICATED! CAN'T I EVER PLAY WITH STRANGERS?
Sure. That's what safe words were created for: to limit the risk of unintentional harm when playing with strangers. The real question is not whether you can or cannot play with strangers--the question is whether YOU are able to make a sane choice for yourself about how much trust you will give up to someone you don't know very well. You must be very careful not to give trust up too freely, particularly if you are the romantic, impulsive type who is likely to become smitten overnight and liable to say almost anything when your sex organ is primed for action (and this is one of those equal-opportunity deals: pussies and pricks are equally suspectible to taking over all thinking functions for the main organism). Let's put it another way: if a stockbroker came up you to at a party and said he had a brilliant deal going that could triple your investment in two weeks, would you go to your bank that night and turn over your life savings to him? I hope not. More likely, if you didn't brush him off entirely, you might ask him to send you a brochure or set up an appointment to meet at his office to discuss it further. If you were a big risk-taker, you might even agree to investing a little money just for the gamble. In any case, you wouldn't turn your life-savings over to a guy you just met. You'd want some proof of his reliability and credibility. You'd limit your risk, and take certain safety precautions to protect yourself in case it was a scam. So why do so many submissives and dominants meet someone in a party or club setting (or on-line) who announces themselves to be the yin to their SM yang and then suddenly make a complete physical and emotional investment in the relationship?

4. DOES THIS MEAN I SHOULD NEVER PLAY WITH PEOPLE I JUST MET?
Look, you're an adult. There's nothing wrong with experimenting to your heart's content. Life is for living and if you are a sadomasochist, you owe it to yourself to accept and embrace your innate sexuality. Which means you're going to be perverted and slutty and, with luck, you'll have a lot of fun with it. What I'm saying here is that you should be cautious and protect your own best interests until you have very good reasons (such as repeated, positive experiences with the person) to give up (or assume) complete control.

5. SO HOW DO I PROTECT MYSELF UNTIL I REALLY KNOW SOMEONE WELL?
Simple: you limit your risk. You do NOT give carte blanche consent to people you don't know for a significant amount of time (my basic rule of thumb would be three months). Meanwhile, although the network isn't as reliable as it once was, if you met this person at an SM party, club, group meeting, or any other SM venue (including IRC, MSN and other on-line environments), you should be able to find at least one and possibly more people who know this person. Ask them for feedback. There is nothing rude or disrespectful about asking people whether they know another player or have ever seen them in action. If the person you want to play with (or are already playing with, if it's a brand new relationship) expresses anger, fear, resentment or any other negative emotions about you talking to others, then you have your first warning that something is fishy. If your potential partner says any of the following, RUN: •
Everything people have told you about me is a lie. Although I've been in the Scene for a long time, although a lot of people have seen me play, and although I am well-known as an author of an SM-positive book, I still would not take offence if anyone who wanted to play with me asked others for references about my trustworthiness. In SM, a person's first responsibility is to his or her own health and well-being. I EXPECT new partners to be cautious and encourage them to make their decisions independently and without pressure from me.

6. BUT WON'T MY SAFE WORD PROTECT ME?
Not necessarily. In the abuse situation mentioned in Question 1, the submissive was given a safe word. But she was also told that if she used her safe word, she would be banished from the premises and would never have any contact with the people involved again. Now, from a distance, you might think that any submissive who is threatened in this way would have the sense to walk away at that point. IN REALITY, however, I've seldom known a submissive who COULD walk away from such a threat. Quite simply, a submissive is a submissive is a submissive: this is a person who is, by nature, vulnerable and who desires to please; he or she may already feel a kind of bond to the dominant, or may be so hungry to live out his/her fantasies, or so inexperienced that s/he thinks "the dominant always knows best" that s/he would rather suffer a little more than risk losing the relationship or disappointing the dominant. The most wonderful and endearing characteristics of a submissive (the desire to serve and please) are precisely the ones which abusers prey on. Finally, for the sake of dominants who too have gotten burned: please remember that not all submissives are trustworthy or genuine either. There are plenty of "do-me" submissives out there (game-players and people who are not seeking a sincere SM dynamic, but merely someone to get them off in the moment and in the way they want to get off). There are newbies who don't have a clue about when and how to use safe words. (My advice: spend the time to make SURE they understand, so you save yourself grief and bitter feelings later on.) Meanwhile, some experienced subs may use safe words to control or manipulate you, rather than to indicate when they've reached a genuine limit. One of the more troubling situations is when a submissive doesn't use a safe word when s/he should. This leads the dominant to believe that everything was hunky-dory--only to discover, hours, days, or months later that the submissive felt you'd gone much too far. Why won't subs use safe words as God intended them to be used? Occasionally it's an overwhelming desire on the part of subs for dominants to be psychic mind-readers. Sometimes it's sheer naivete; other times it's stubborn pride. Some subs set out to prove to themselves that they can take anything the dominant gives, even if they're unhappy about it. This is a dangerous attitude for all concerned. subs and Doms alike should protect themselves by never letting a safe word lull you into a sense of complacency. They are a tool to safer play, but they are not a guarantee of it.
SLAVERY CONTRACT

Slavery Contract I, (slave name here) (herein known as slave), of my own free will and out of devotion to Sir (Masters Name Here) (herein known as Master), offer myself in slavery for the period beginning on (Start Date Here) @ (Time Here)signing and ending on (End Date Here) @ (Time Here). I consider myself to be a full-time slave during the time period expressed above and I will devote myself completely and totally to the pleasure and desires of (Masters Name Here), without hesitation or consideration of myself or others. The slave agrees to obey her Master in all respects. her mind, body, heart and time belong to Him.

Safe word shall be (Safe Word Here). The slave accepts the responsibility of using her safe word only when necessary, and trusts implicitly in her Master to respect the use of that safeword. If a condition arises in which the slave needs to use the safeword, her Master will assess the situation, and determine an appropriate course of action. The slave shall keep her body available for the use of her Master at all times. In addition, The slave shall demonstrate her acceptance of her role of service and availability at all times while in a scene and at other times specified by her Master. The slave acknowledges that her Master may use her body or mind in any manner He wishes within the parameters of safety and the activity checklist. He may hurt her without reason to please Himself. The slave enjoys the right to cry, scream or beg, but accepts the fact that these heart felt expressions will not affect her treatment. Further, she accepts that if her Master tires of her noise, He may gag her or take other actions to silence her. The slave will always speak of her Master in terms of respect. she will address Him at all times as either "Sir" or "Sir (Masters Name Here)" The slave will answer any questions put to her honestly and directly, she will phrase her concerns politely and respectfully, and then gracefully accept her Master 's judgment in these matters without further complaint. The slave agrees that severe punishment may be assessed for any infraction of the letter or spirit of this contract, and will accept the correction gratefully. The form and extent of the punishment shall be at the Master 's pleasure, and the Master shall make it clear to the slave that she is being punished when punishment occurs. With all these things considered, I gratefully consign by body and mind to (Slaves Name Here) for His pleasure and use for the contract period noted above.
_________________________ ________________ date

I accept the desire of My slave to serve Me more fully, and take responsibility for her well-being, training and discipline using the activity checklist as a guide to the boundaries of her submission. _________________________ _______________ date
Slave Training and Mutual Release Agreement

This Agreement, dated as of _________________________, 19___, is between ________________________________ and ________________________________, (the "Trainers"), _____________________________________________, (the "Wife", Husband"" and/or "Trainee") and _____________________________________________, (the "Husband", "Wife" and/or "Future-Master"or "Future-Mistress"). INTENT AND PURPOSE OF THIS DOCUMENT: The Intent and Purpose of this Agreement is for the Trainee and the Future-Master/Mistress to state their Full Mutual Consent to the activities detailed below. This Agreement is to be considered a Moral and Ethical Agreement which has the primary purpose of fostering mutual understanding and communication between both the Husband and Wife as a unit and all parties hereto (the "Parties") as a unit. The secondary intent of this Agreement is a ceremonial one. It will be used as a symbol to declare between the Parties the newly forming status of the Trainee and the future expansion of the relationship between the Husband and Wife as to their new roles. It is expected that a Master/Slave contract will be developed by the Parties during the term of this Agreement that will exclusivly cover the future relationship of the Husband and Wife as Master and Slave or Mistress and Slave. R E C I T A L S A. The Trainers are experienced in the training of submissives and have no emotional attachment nor will in the future have an emotional attachment to Trainee. B. The Trainee has no emotional attachment nor will in the future have an emotional attachment to the Trainers. The Trainee's sole purpose in contacting the Trainers is to receive instruction on the proper deportment of slaves. The Trainee has sought the services of the Trainers of her/his own free will and to fulfill her/his own needs and desires. The Trainee acknowledges that there are two distinct sides to her/his personality, to be referred to as her/his "Day" side and her/his "Night" side. When in Day mode she/he would never bow, cower to, beg or serve anyone. When she/he is in Night mode she/he desires and requires the control and dominance of his/her Future-Master/Mistress and needs to serve him/her. The Trainee states/acknowledges that his/her purpose in entering into this Agreement is two fold: 1. To learn the limits and abilities of his/her Night side allowing himself/herself the freedom to be who he/she is with confidence, and 2. To insure that the relationship he/she enjoys with his/her husband/wife is allowed a new facet of expression. Due to certain aspects of the Training which can cause a lingering resentment he/she has sought the services of the Trainers. Both the Trainee and his/Her Future-Master/Mistress shall reap the rewards of his/her Training and his/her Husband/Wife will not have to bear the negative burdens and adverse reactions that may stem from the Training, any lingering resentment(s) (which are a common and natural result of the training of submissives) will be borne by the Trainers. It is understood by the parties, that there are many and various difficulties that commonly arise when either an inexperienced Master/Mistress or a Lover/Husband/Wife tries to train the submissive to reach his/her goals. To avoid these problems and to benifit from their experience were the primary reasons for seeking the assitance of the Trainers. The Trainee has no intention, wish, need nor desire for domination, in the future, of anyone other than his/her Future-Master/Mistress or any person(s) he designates. During the Training period, he/she will be dominated by the Trainers and/or any person(s) they designate, but ONLY in the presence of the Trainers. C. The Husband/Wife and Future-Master/Mistress understands both the reasons for and intent of this Agreement. He/She understands and anticipates the benefits they both will receive for the rest of thier lives together as Husband and Wife and as Master/Mistress and Slave. The Husband/Wife and Future-Master/Mistress knows the Trainee loves only him/her and knows the Trainee is confident of his/her love for him/her. Since the Trainee agrees to be Trained, and Since the Trainers have agreed to Train him/her, and Since the Future-Master/Mistress is comfortable with the reasons and purposes for the Training, Accordingly, the Parties agree as follows: A G R E E M E N T 1. Training Period. (a) Basic Term. The Future-Master/Mistress and Trainee request the Trainers assistance and the Trainers agree to assist the Future-Master/Mistress and Trainee. Section 2 shall describe the basics of the assistance the Trainers shall give to the Future-Master/Mistress and Trainee. The "Training Period" shall begin on _______________________________, 19___. The end of the Training Period (the "Term Date") shall be dependant upon the time available for the Training. The Trainers establish, due to their prior experience, that the Training shall be completed and the Term Date shall be (i) the date which is no less than ________(___) months from _________________________19___ (or ____________________________,19___), or (ii) the date which is no more than ________(___) months from ____________________________, 19___ (or ____________________________, 19___). In no way shall the Term Date rely on any other criteria than the Trainee's proficiency in his/her role and his/her availability for training. The time required to achieve this goal shall be determined by the availability of both the Trainers and the Trainee. The Trainers shall not misuse or abuse the trust of the Future-Master/Mistress nor the Trainee for personal gain. Due to daily life scheduling issues, the Parties realize that there may be extended periods of time that during which schedules may not allow for a suitable training session. In these cases the Parties agree that a temporary "suspension" of training is called with an agreed-to resumption date. It is agreed that any temporary suspension may effect the expected graduation date. (b) Graduation. At the time that the Trainers determine that the Trainee has successfully completed the Training, the Trainers will notify the Future-Master/Mistress. At that time arrangements will be made for a mutually acceptable day, time and place for an official ceremony in which the Master shall receive the ownership of the Trainee (then to be named the "Slave"). This ceremony shall be formal and shall be the end of the Training relationship (to be known as the "Graduation"). (c) Progress Reports. The Trainers discourage attempts by the Future-Master/Mistress to question the Trainees progress or the details of the Training. However, understanding human nature the Trainers agree to supply the Future-Master/Mistress with a progress report on the Trainee every ____(__) months on or about the _________ of the month. The progress report will not be specific in nature nor will they specifically designate when the Trainee will Graduate. The Trainers will attempt to notify the Future-Master/Mistress as to the nearness of the Trainee's Graduation when they feel comfortable in so doing. The Future-Master/Mistress acknowledges this notification will be an estimation and shall not hold the Trainers liable to any date given except for the notification of actual completion of the Training and the date of Graduation as specified above. 2. Duties, Responsibilities. a. The Trainers hereby agree to provide and perform for the Trainee the Training he/she requires to become a quality Slave for his/her Future-Master/Mistress. The Trainee shall devote his/her best efforts to the Training. The Trainers in no way wish nor intend to harm the Trainee and shall, to the best of their ability (see Section 2.e.) and baring bonafide accidental occurrences, insure no harm comes to Trainee. b. The Future-Master/Mistress agrees not to question the Trainee or Trainers as to the details of the Training sessions. The Future-Master/Mistress agrees to refrain from requesting demonstrations from Trainee prior to the Graduation Date. To insure proper Training the Future-Master/Mistress agrees to refrain from sexual play involving submissiveness of the Trainee (so as to avoid the possibility of damaging the Training and/or their Day relationship). The Future-Master/Mistress also agrees to be supportive of the Slave's goals and dedication to the Training. The Future-Master/Mistress understands that there will be times when a hug or a supportive shoulder may be needed. In addition, he/she will be there to remind the Trainee of his/her purposes and the future benifits they both expect from the Training. However, the PRIMARY commitment to the Training MUST come from him/her, the Future-Master/Mistress is NOT intended to force or coerce the Trainee, he/she must continue the Training to a successful conclusion of his/her own free will. c. Pursuant to his/her goals for both himself/herself and his/her Future-MasterMistress, the Trainee agrees to submit to be Trained and acknowledges a commitment and dedication to the Training program. The Trainee agrees that his/her role is to trust and obey the Trainers, therefore he/she agrees not to question the Trainers beyond what they instruct him/her that he/she may. He/She agrees to use all his/her best efforts physically, emotionally and mentally to fully cooperate and successfully obey their wishes. He/She agrees to not avoid his/her Training sessions. He/She also agrees to accommodate, to the best of his/her abilities, the Trainers schedule. d. Both the Trainee and the Future-Master/Mistress agree to be totally honest and open with each other regarding fears or concerns stemming from the Training. Including those involving emotions or insecurities about the commitment to their husband and wife, Day side, relationship. At no time now or in the future shall the Training be used as a means to harm the other nor as an emotional weapon or justification for in-appropriate Dayside behavior. e. All Parties understand, accept and agree that as a necessary part of the Training the Trainee will be required to perform, cooperate and participate in a variety of acts and activities including but not limited to sexual, pain acceptance and humiliation acceptance. If, and only if, the Trainee has stated his/her bi-sexuality, heterosexual AND homosexual acts will be included. Pain will be inflicted on the Trainee by a variety of means and for a variety of purposes including punishment. Humiliation and degradation of the Trainee will be used to help instill the Trainee with the proper attitude towards his/her betters including his/her Future-Master/Mistress (after graduation). Pursuant to Section 2.a. it is agreed that condoms will be properly used as appropriate (such as intercourse involving the Trainee). In addition, an every effort will be made to avoid marking or bruising the Trainee. However, it is understood by the Parties that there may be occasions where bruising is unavoidable. The Trainee states by intitialing here that he/she is an experienced bi-sexual _______(init.). f. The Trainee understands that he/she will have homework assigned to him/her which will include, but not be limited to, reading material and shopping assignments. The Future-Master/Mistress may be advised by the Trainers of such homework "outings". The Future-Master/Mistress is generally not to participate in the homework, and it is the responsiblity of the Trainee to complete the homework with minimal impact on his/her Day-side relationship. g. The Trainee agrees that he/she will not modify her body in any manner without the prior approval of both the Future-Master/Mistress and the Trainers. This includes any piercings, tattoo's, markings, brandings, or drastic changes in hair style. If, and only if, the Trainee and/or the Future-Master/Mistress have mentioned the possibility of piercing his/her nipples and/or genitals, then this will be discussed by the Trainers and the Future-Master/Mistress and they will inform the Trainee of their decision at a later date. An interest in body piercing has been mentiond by ______________ (init.) h. All Parties hereto understand and agree to overnight or weekend- long training sessions and to the training sessions taking place in a variety of locations both local and distant. The Trainers shall consult with the Future-Master/Mistress and Trainee prior to any such event and the Trainers shall inform the Trainee of the dates. It is agreed that the Future-Master/Mistress has veto power over such plans. 3. Compensation, Expenses. (a) Compensation. The Trainers do not request nor shall they receive monetary compensation for their services. Compensation shall be derived from the knowledge of having assisted the Future-Master/Mistress and the Trainee. or, (remove the section that does not apply) (a) Compensation. The Trainers have requested and shall recieve as compensation for value given to the Trainee: ________________________________________________________________ (b) Expenses. The Trainee shall reimburse the Trainers for any reasonable expenses incurred by the Trainers for purchases relating to the Training. The Trainee shall be allowed to keep those items purchased after Graduation. Such purchases shall in no way conflict or impair the Trainee's and Future-Master's/Mistress's established Day side monetary commitments and obligations. The Trainers agree to ensure, to the best of their abilities, the low cost of expenditures. The Trainers also understand the need of the Trainee to discuss certain expenditures with the Future-Master/Mistress in advance, and agree that whenever possible the Future-Master/Mistress and the Trainee shall have the opportunity before hand to do so. 4. Early Termination. The Parties hereto may terminate this Agreement, prior to the Term Date ("Early Termination"). However, the terminating Party must acknowledge the responsibility of the termination. In no way shall the Training be used as a weapon to inflict hurt on any Party nor shall the Training itself be used as a reason or justification for the early termination. In addition, the terminating Party is himself or herself required to inform the other Parties to the Agreement that he or she is terminating the Agreement and the reason(s) why. 5. Mutual Release. (a) Mutual Release. As to those rights and obligations of the Parties expressly established in this Agreement the Parties hereto, release and forever discharge and hold harmless each other from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, suits, debts, liens, contracts, liabilities, agreements, costs, expenses or losses of any type, whether known or unknown, fixed or contingent, which the Parties had, now have, or may hereafter have by reason of this Agreement. 6. Assignment. The Trainers agree that they will not assign or delegate or otherwise dispose of the Training obligations under this Agreement to any other person. 7. Confidentiality. The Trainers agree not to use any photographs or recordings (either audio or video) of the Trainee or her Training sessions for any use other than Training without the permission of the Trainee. The Trainers shall not distribute in any manner any photographs or recordings without prior consent from both the Trainee and Future-Master/Mistress. All parties agree to keep confidential the activities resulting from this Training agreement as well as the identities of the parties from any persons not involved in the Training. 8. Interested, Non-Active. The Future-Master/Mistress shall operate at all times as an interested but non-active Party to this Agreement. He/She is in no way considered a trainee of the Trainers. This Agreement does not authorize the Future-MasterMistress nor the Trainers to act for the other as its agent or to make commitments on behalf of the other. On those occasions when the Future-Master's/Mistress's presence is required, the Trainers shall contact the Future-Master/Mistress to make the necessary arrangements. 9. Non-Training Meetings. From time to time, as the need arises, the Trainers will contact the Future-Master/Mistress and/or the Trainee to arrange for Daytime meetings to discuss various items. These meetings shall be with the Day side of the Trainee unless otherwise specified. The Parties have duly executed this Agreement as of the date first written above. THE TRAINERS: By: _______________________________ as Trainer/Master and/or (print name) ________________________________________ By: _______________________________ as Trainer/Mistress (print name) ________________________________________ THE TRAINEE: By: _______________________________ as Trainee/Wife (print name) ________________________________________ THE FUTURE-MASTER: By: _______________________________ as Future-Master/Husband (print name) ________________________________________
Consensual "Slavery" Contract

This contract is provided as a secure and binding agreement which defines in specific terms the relationship and interaction between two individuals, hereafter termed the Mistress/Master and the slave. This agreement is legal and binding. This agreement must be entered voluntarily, but cannot be broken except under the conditions stated herein, after which certain precautions shall be taken to protect those involved. (See section 7.0.0)

1.0.0 Slave's Role The slave agrees to submit completely to the Mistress/Master in all ways. There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the slave may willfully refuse to obey the directive of the Mistress/Master without risking punishment, except in situations where the slave's veto (see section 1.0.1)applies. The slave also agrees that, once entered into the Slavery Contract, their body belongs to their Mistress/Master, to be used as seen fit, within the guidelines defined herein. All of the slave's possessions likewise belong to the Mistress/Master, including all assets, finances, and material goods, to do with as they see fit. The slave agrees to please the Mistress/Master to the best of their ability, in that they now exist solely for the pleasure of said Mistress/Master.

1.0.1 Slave's Veto The slave, where appropriate, holds veto power over any command given by the Mistress/Master, at which time they may rightfully refuse to obey that command. This power may only be invoked under the following circumstances, or where agreed by both Mistress/Master and slave: * a) Where said command conflicts with any existing laws and may lead to fines, arrest, or prosecution of the slave. * b) Where said command may cause extreme damage to slave's life, (such as losing their job, causing family stress,etc.) * c) Where said command may cause permanent bodily harm (see 4.0.0) to the slave.

2.0.0 Mistress's/Master's Role The Mistress/Master accepts the responsibility of the slave's body and worldly possessions, to do with as they see fit, under the provisions determined in this contract. The Mistress/Master agrees to care for the slave, to arrange for the safety and well-being of the slave, as long as He/She shall own the slave. The Mistress/Master also accepts the committment to treat the slave properly, to train the slave, punish the slave, love the slave, and use the slave as He/She sees fit.

3.0.0 Punishment The slave agrees to accept any punishment the Mistress/Master decides to inflict, whether earned or not.

3.0.1 Rules of Punishment Punishment of the slave is subject to certain rules designed to protect the slave from intentional abuse orpermanent bodily harm (see 4.0.0). Punishment must not incur permanent bodily harm, or the following forms ofabuse: *
a) Blood may not be drawn at any time. Punishment must stop immediately if blood is drawn *
b) Burning the body *
c) Drastic loss of circulation *
d) Causing internal bleeding *
e) Loss of consciousness *
f) Withholding of any necessary materials, such as food, water, or sunlight for extended periods of time.

4.0.0 Permanent Bodily Harm Since the body of the slave now belongs to the Mistress/Master, it is the Mistress's/Master's responsibility to protect that body from permanent bodily harm. Should the slave ever come to permanent bodily harm during the course of punishment,or in any other slavery related activity, whether by intention or accident, it will be grounds for immediate termination of this contract, should the slave so desire. Permanent bodily harm shall be determined as: *
a) Death *
b) Any damage that involves loss of mobility or function, including broken bones. *
c) Any permanent marks on the skin, including scars, burns, or tattoos, (unless accepted by the slave). *
d) Any loss of hair, (unless accepted by the slave). *
e) Any piercing of the flesh which leaves a permanent hole, (unless accepted by the slave). *
f) Any diseases that could result in any of the above results, including sexually transmitted diseases.

5.0.0 Others The slave may not seek any other Mistress/Master or lover or relate to others in any sexual or submissive way without the Mistress's/Master's permission. To do so will be considered abreach of contract, and will result in extreme punishment. The Mistress/Master may accept other slaves or lovers. The Mistress/Master may give the slave to another Mistress/Master, provided the rules of this contract are upheld. In such a situation, the Mistress/Master will inform the new Mistress/Master of the provisions stated herein, and any breach by the new Mistress/Master will be considered a breach by the Mistress/Master as well, subject to all rules stated in this contract.

6.0.0 Secrecy To be added as needed

7.0.0 Alteration of Contract This contract may not be altered, except when both Mistress/Master and slave agree. If the contract is altered, every and any alteration must be clearly signed and dated.

Views: 4

Important (read & understand)

How to Contact us:Preferred Contact point

Email and Instant Messenger:

TravelerinBDFSM @ aol/aim;  hotmail; identi.ca; live & yahoo

OR

Travelingraggyman @ gmail and icq ***

Find us on Google+

Please vote for Our Site. You can vote once a day. Thank you for your support. just click on the badge below
Photobucket

OUR MOST RECENT  AWARD

1AWARD UPDATES & INFORMATION
10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award
100 votes - Copper Award

Member of the Associated  Posting System {APS}

This allows members on various sites to share information between sites and by providing a by line with the original source it credits the author with the creation.

Legal Disclaimer

***************We here at Traveling within the World are not responsible for anything posted by individual members. While the actions of one member do not reflect the intentions of the entire social network or the Network Creator, we do ask that you use good judgment when posting. If something is considered to be inappropriate it will be removed

This site is strictly an artist operational fan publication, no copyright infringement intended

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries had its humble beginnings as an idea of a few artisans and craftsmen who enjoy performing with live steel fighting. As well as a patchwork quilt tent canvas. Most had prior military experience hence the name.

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries.

Vendertainers that brought many things to a show and are know for helping out where ever they can.

As well as being a place where the older hand made items could be found made by them and enjoyed by all.

We expanded over the years to become well known at what we do. Now we represent over 100 artisans and craftsman that are well known in their venues and some just starting out. Some of their works have been premiered in TV, stage and movies on a regular basis.

Specializing in Medieval, Goth , Stage Film, BDFSM and Practitioner.

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries a Dept of, Ask For IT was started by artists and former military veterans, and sword fighters, representing over 100 artisans, one who made his living traveling from fair to festival vending medieval wares. The majority of his customers are re-enactors, SCAdians and the like, looking to build their kit with period clothing, feast gear, adornments, etc.

Likewise, it is typical for these history-lovers to peruse the tent (aka mobile store front) and, upon finding something that pleases the eye, ask "Is this period?"

A deceitful query!! This is not a yes or no question. One must have a damn good understanding of European history (at least) from the fall of Rome to the mid-1600's to properly answer. Taking into account, also, the culture in which the querent is dressed is vitally important. You see, though it may be well within medieval period, it would be strange to see a Viking wearing a Caftan...or is it?

After a festival's time of answering weighty questions such as these, I'd sleep like a log! Only a mad man could possibly remember the place and time for each piece of kitchen ware, weaponry, cloth, and chain within a span of 1,000 years!! Surely there must be an easier way, a place where he could post all this knowledge...

Traveling Within The World is meant to be such a place. A place for all of these artists to keep in touch and directly interact with their fellow geeks and re-enactment hobbyists, their clientele.

© 2024   Created by Rev. Allen M. Drago ~ Traveler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service