Linking your favorite traveling artists across the globe
Kath Green 4:40in the evenin' Jan 1
To Warm the heart and ease the Mind Spell:
Firstly, cleanse your bathroom, ensuring the space is free from clutter or items which may distract you. The aim of this ritual is to focus on yourself which means mobile phones and so on should be banished from the area.
• Around your bathroom, light purple or pink candles. Place them safely so that they cast pools of light on the water when you fill the bath.
• Let the water run to fill the bath, then turn off the taps.
• Add five drops of rose essential oil and five of ylang ylang, dropping them into the pools of light. *
• Place a rose quartz or amethyst crystal into the water to strengthen self-love and approval.
• Lie in the water and swirl the light pools in turn, making a clear affirmation for each one. For example, ‘I exist, I am unique, I am of worth, I have many gifts (name them), I value myself, I love myself, I am complete in myself, I treasure what I have and what I am’.
• Continue to swirl the light, visualising it flowing within you, making you a body of light and loveliness.
• Finally, make a wish for yourself in each light pool.
• When you are ready, stand up and step out of the water. Take out the plug, saying:
Doubts and sorrow, flow from me, what I wish, I can be.
• Look at yourself in the mirror framed by light and you will see how your inner radiance creates true beauty that cannot fade.
• Carry the candles into your bedroom or living room and spend the evening reading a special book, listening to music, or just dreaming of happy tomorrows as you gaze into the light.