Neptunalia Spell for Fertility

Color: Rose
Incense of the day: Alder

Neptune holds dominion over the seas and all sources of fresh water. He is The lord of fertility because his rains nourish and fertilize the Earth. His Festival Neptunalia is celebrated outdoors. When praying to the Gods or Goddess sit is important not only to create an altar that is pleasing to
Him/her but also to make a sacrifice. Neptune is partial to both bulls and Horses so perhaps a grilled steak would be a good offering. Another might be a bottle of fine Italian wine. For your altarcarve a trident into a Fine blue pillar candle. Dress the altar in shades of blue and adorn it with hells horsespieces of coraland little boats.

Pray:

Hail Neptune!
Ruler of the waters
Holder of the earth
Dark-haired lord!
Blessed onebe kindly in heart
And grant me (name your wish for fertility).

By Lily Gardner

A Human Rights Prayer

Color: Gray
Incense of the day: Hyssop

Two notable events occurred on this day: in 1692 five women were hanged in Salem Massachusetts accused of being Witches and in 1848 the Women's Rights Convention began in Seneca Falls New York. This is a healthy reminder of how far human rights in general have come - and how far they have yet to go even today. It's also a reminder that change for the better is
possible - and not just through magick. Today pick a human-rights issue or other cause that you may not know a lot about and research it. Then determine what you can do to make the situation better and make plans to take action.

Say this brief prayer before you begin:

Libertas et Iustitia Liberty and Justice.
Witness my act in favor of you both.
Add your strength to my will.
Your voice to my words.
And guide me ever along your path.

By Lupa

Magically Banish Illnesses

Color: Orange
Incense of the day: Hyacinth

The elemental powers of fire can be tapped for magickal uses. A simple method is using a fluid condenser - a magically charged infusion of herbs for implementing in rituals and spellwork. Tinctures extracts oils and resins are fluid condensers. Fire rules the banishing of illness and good health.
For ridding illness obtain some herbs of your choice such as angelica Basil cinnamon juniper penny royal or rosemary. Put a handful of herbs in a pot cover it with water and boil for twenty-five minutes. Let cool without removing lid. Strain liquid and return to boil until it is half in quantity. Cool strainand pour into a dark bottle with vodka. Shake the bottle and store in a dark place for two weeks. Use for anointing healing candles petitions and sachets or decant into a spray bottle for spraying a sick room at least twice a day.

By S. Y. Zenith

Metal Elemental Spell

By Elizabeth Barrette

Chinese magical tradition recognizes five elements: earth metal wood fire and water.

Metal relates to the colors gold and silver the west meticulous behavior sense of smel land spicy flavors or fragrances.

Working with metal improves your relation with the elemental spirits of machinery. To commune with metal elementals you'll need a fan and a stick of spicy incense such as cinnamon clove or sandalwood. You can work this in your carnear your computeror near other important equipmentetc.

Light the incense and waft the smoke around.

Then say:

Little bright spirits Meticulous and steady Masters of metal Come hear my praises.
Without you Nothing would work.
You are essential.
You are everywhere.
Gears springs Bearings motherboards For this I give thanks.

Whenever you need to deal with machinesremember to treat them nicely the metal elementals will remember you fondly and help everything go well.

Moon Magic Through The Zodiac

Moon in Aries: Spells involving authority will power and rebirth.
Moon in Taurus: Spells involving lovereal estate and money.
Moon in Gemini: Spells involving communication public relations and travel.
Moon in Cancer: Spells involving domestic life and honoring lunar deities.
Moon in Leo: Spells involving power over others courage child birth.
Moon in Virgo: Spells involving employment matters health and intellectual matters.
Moon in Libra: Spells involving court cases partnerships and artistic matters.
Moon in Scorpio: Spells involving secrets power and psychic growth.
Moon in Sagittarius: Spells involving publications sports and the truth.
Moon in Capricorn: Spells involving career political matters and ambition.
Moon in Aquarius: Spells involving science freedom personal expression problem solving and friendship.
Moon in Pisces: Spells involving musicte lepathy and clairvoyance.

A SPELL TO BIND BULLIES

You Need:

3 black candles black
thread
one black pen
a piece of paper an
Empty glass jar

This spell will not hurt your bullyit will just make them leave you alone.
Do this spell at midnight on a Saturday of a waning moon.

(A period of time between a full moon and a new moonthe light is decreasing. The opposite is the waxing moonwhen the moon is moving from a new moon to a full).

Set the candles in a big triangle shapebig enough so that you can sit in the middle.
Light the candles. Write the bully's name on the paperand draw an "X" over it.

Fold it three times. Say:

"I bind you (say their name) so that you cannot hurt me anymoreboth physicallyand emotionally.
Get out of my lifeleave me alone. I bind you (say name) I bind you."

Then tie the thread around the folded paperand pop it in the jar. Screw on the lid. Snuff out the candles (never NEVER blow out candles after a spell it pushes the magick away). The next daybury the jar off you propertyor you can hide it in a closet where it will not be found. If the black candles you used are small enough you can put them in the jar (do this at the end of the spellnot after you have screwed the lid on). If not burn them later until there is nothing left of them.

http://www.magicspells.in/free_protection_magic_spells_1.htm

CANDLE SPELL TO STOP HARASSMENT

Timing: During the waning moon. Use a brown candle (an image candleif you can) to represent the person who is harassing you. Write the person's name on the front and back of the candle.

On a small piece of parchment paper write:

'From now on (name) will say nothing but sweet words about me and to me.
By the power of Aradiaso mote it be!'

Put a drop of honey in the middle of the paper and roll it into a ball.

Heat a knife pin or your athame make a gash in the candle (in its mouth if it's an image candle)
and stuff the paper ball into it.

Let the candle burn a little while every night for an odd number of nights to a maximum of nine nights. Throw the remnants into flowing waterbut save some candle drippings or ash to sprinkle in the path of your oppressor.

Views: 33

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Important (read & understand)

How to Contact us:Preferred Contact point

Email and Instant Messenger:

TravelerinBDFSM @ aol/aim;  hotmail; identi.ca; live & yahoo

OR

Travelingraggyman @ gmail and icq ***

Find us on Google+

Please vote for Our Site. You can vote once a day. Thank you for your support. just click on the badge below
Photobucket

OUR MOST RECENT  AWARD

1AWARD UPDATES & INFORMATION
10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award
100 votes - Copper Award

Member of the Associated  Posting System {APS}

This allows members on various sites to share information between sites and by providing a by line with the original source it credits the author with the creation.

Legal Disclaimer

***************We here at Traveling within the World are not responsible for anything posted by individual members. While the actions of one member do not reflect the intentions of the entire social network or the Network Creator, we do ask that you use good judgment when posting. If something is considered to be inappropriate it will be removed

This site is strictly an artist operational fan publication, no copyright infringement intended

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries had its humble beginnings as an idea of a few artisans and craftsmen who enjoy performing with live steel fighting. As well as a patchwork quilt tent canvas. Most had prior military experience hence the name.

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries.

Vendertainers that brought many things to a show and are know for helping out where ever they can.

As well as being a place where the older hand made items could be found made by them and enjoyed by all.

We expanded over the years to become well known at what we do. Now we represent over 100 artisans and craftsman that are well known in their venues and some just starting out. Some of their works have been premiered in TV, stage and movies on a regular basis.

Specializing in Medieval, Goth , Stage Film, BDFSM and Practitioner.

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries a Dept of, Ask For IT was started by artists and former military veterans, and sword fighters, representing over 100 artisans, one who made his living traveling from fair to festival vending medieval wares. The majority of his customers are re-enactors, SCAdians and the like, looking to build their kit with period clothing, feast gear, adornments, etc.

Likewise, it is typical for these history-lovers to peruse the tent (aka mobile store front) and, upon finding something that pleases the eye, ask "Is this period?"

A deceitful query!! This is not a yes or no question. One must have a damn good understanding of European history (at least) from the fall of Rome to the mid-1600's to properly answer. Taking into account, also, the culture in which the querent is dressed is vitally important. You see, though it may be well within medieval period, it would be strange to see a Viking wearing a Caftan...or is it?

After a festival's time of answering weighty questions such as these, I'd sleep like a log! Only a mad man could possibly remember the place and time for each piece of kitchen ware, weaponry, cloth, and chain within a span of 1,000 years!! Surely there must be an easier way, a place where he could post all this knowledge...

Traveling Within The World is meant to be such a place. A place for all of these artists to keep in touch and directly interact with their fellow geeks and re-enactment hobbyists, their clientele.

© 2024   Created by Rev. Allen M. Drago ~ Traveler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service