Linking your favorite traveling artists across the globe
You will need:
a white candle
purified or spring water
small pieces of paper and pen
Take a ritual bath (add hyssop and lavender if you have it, salt if you do not) and visualize yourself releasing any blocks and fears, and affirm that you are ready to take yourself to the next level, and face the truth with an open heart and mind.
After your bath, sit in front of your altar, and do some basic grounding and rhythmic breathing. (You can ground by imagining your spine growing roots that grow down into the earth, and with each inhale, breathe in the energy from the core of the Earth... with each exhale, release anything you need to release, i.e. fears, doubt, sadness, apathy, etc. The earth can turn almost anything into fertilizer, so transform your "negatives" into something you can use!)
Drumming is a great way to get you in the correct meditational state as well... one of the fastest ways to reach alpha state is to follow the tempo of the heartbeat with your drum.
Pour the salt into the water, and clear yourself with it by lightly sprinkling yourself and annointing yourself with it.
Light your candle. Meditate on the symbolism of the flame, that fire transforms and illuminates, and stare into the flame for a while, and ask for clarity and truth during this eclipse cycle. Give yourself permission to release any and all thought forms that no longer serve your highest good.
1.a. What area of my life needs some new ideas and a fresh perspective?
b. Write it down on a small piece of paper, and create an affirmation supporting your new goal.
2.a. How can I break through restrictive "safe" constructs, to be fully alive and, like the Phoenix, be reborn thru transformation?
Repeat step "b".
Save those pieces of paper for later.
3. Write down on the remaining pieces of paper (one at a time) what keeps you from achieving the goals you are after... focus on it, then say something like:
"All energy is neutral. I now release and transform this energy into an energy source that can be utilized for the highest good for all concerned (or "in the name of Goddess / Universe /
God / Creator" etc.)
Burn the paper, focusing on the transformation of the energy.
When you feel like you're clear, thank the Deities, energies, spirits, guides, angels, etc. you've worked with, and bury the ashes in the earth, and imagine your goals for transformation fulfilled. Blessed Be.
The use of symbols can sometimes help make a spell more powerful... let your imagination guide you as you set up your personal lunar altar.
- use white or silver candles and altar cloths
- Lunar Goddesses: Isis, Artemis, Diana, Hecate, Kwan Yin
- Lunar Herbs: mugwort, camphor, sandalwood
-Lunar Metal: silver
- Lunar Stones: moonstone, selenite, pearl, mother of pearl, sapphire
- draw the symbol for the Moon on your candles
- make a medicine bag representing what you want to transform and consecrate it; carry your medicine bag next to your skin
- tell no one about your spell work!
- make a strong floor wash out of mugwort and a pinch of camphor, and clean ritual area and psychic tools with it.
By: Sarolta G. DeFaltay
© 2023 Created by Rev. Allen M. Drago ~ Traveler. Powered by