MONEY SPELLS

SPELL TO OBTAIN MONEY

Done During the Full Moon

Fill your cauldron half full of water and drop a silver coin into it. Position the cauldron so that the light from the moon shines into the water. Gently sweep your hands just above the surface, symbolically gathering the Moon's silver.

While doing this say:

Lovely Lady of the Moon, bring to me your
wealth right soon. Fill my hands with silver and gold.
All you give, my purse can hold.

Repeat this three times. When finished, pour the water upon the earth.

MONEY SPELL

This may be done at any time, but preferably at the same time each day or night. You will need a Green Candle and a White Candle. The Green candle represents the money, and the white candle represents you. Make sure you anoint the candles with oil first, thinking of your desire for money to come to you. Set the candles on your alter or table 9 inches apart.

After doing this say:

Money, money come to me
In abundance three times three
May I be enriched in the best of ways
Harming none on its way
This I accept, so mote it be
Bring me money three times three!

Repeat this for nine days.

Each day move the white candle one inch closer to the green candle. When the candles touch, your spell is finished. Make sure you visualize the money pouring in from the universe.

CORN WEALTH SPELL

For wealth and prosperity for a year, take the husk from an ear of corn and put a dollar bill along with a note written on parchment:

Oh, dear god of luck,
money is like muck,
not good except it be spread.
Spread some here at--------------(write in your address).
Thanks be to thee. Amen.

Sign your name.

Sprinkle the dollar bill and note with Coltsfoot leaves. Roll the husk up and tie together with green string or ribbon. Hang the token up above the entryway with green cord. That husk should bring riches into your home or business by the bushel.

MONEY SPELL WITH SMARTWEED

To find money, one should make a conjure bag containing a magnetic horseshoe, and a lodestone to attract and draw wealth to you, and some Smartweed to enable you to see how to capture it and hold it without being led astray by unprofitable distractions or foolish delays. Feed your money bag with a sprinkle of Gold Magnetic Sand every third day until you find the amount you need..

LAVENDAR MONEY SPELL

A lucky money spell is made by placing in a conjure bag seven pieces of money, each different, such as a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, a half dollar, $1.00 bill, and $5.00 bill, all of which are sprinkled liberally with lavender. Take the bag with you for seven days and your money should multiply seven times (this would give you $41.46 above your original investment) or, in some instances if the gods are smiling in your direction, seven times seven!
This would result in a tidy sum of $338.50 and seems well worth trying for!

LUCK HAND ROOT MONEY SPELL

To get and hold a job, always carry a lucky hand root on your person. Use Lucky Nine Oil on your wrists each day for nine days, and burn some John the Conqueror Incense each night. These roots bring luck in all undertakings and no conjure bag would be considered complete without one. The hands are usually imperfect, but this does not affect their value as a talisman. The ones which are formed so that all five fingers are distinguishable are very rare and therefore extremely expensive.

YELLOW DOCK MONEY SPELL

Brew a tea with a spoonful of this herb to a cup of water, strain, and use to wash door knobs at your place of business to draw customers, or at home to attract good fortune.

A QUICK MONEY SPELL

This spell requires good visualization. Take a green candle and anoint it with cinnamon oil. Take the bill or write on a piece of paper the amount of a bill you owe and who it is to. You will need a candle that can burn for 7 days. Place the paper under the candle.

Hold your hands over the candle and say:

This candle burns to light the way
for the money I need to pay this bill
in a way that harms no one.

Light the candle and burn patchouli incense. Meditate for about 5 minutes as the candle burns. Visualize yourself writing the check or purchasing the money order for this bill and putting it in the mail. Burn the candle every day around the same time for 7 days and 15 minutes at a time. Also, burn patchouli incense every day too with the candle. On the last day, burn the paper with the flame from the candle and let the candle burn completely out.

SPELL TO HELP IN TIMES OF FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES

With clove or cinnamon oil, trace a money symbol or rune on the largest denomination of bill that you have. Put this in your wallet and resist spending it for as long as you can. Every time you look at the bill, visualize the rune to reinforce its power.

WORDS OF POWER FOR MONEY OR MATERIAL ABUNDANCE

Light a candle, burn some cinnamon incense (money drawing) and say these words on 7 days during the Waxing Moon and on the night of the Full Moon.
Keep it up until you have what is needed.

"There is One Power, Which is perfect abundance and fulfillment.
And I (your name), am a perfect manifestation of this Power.
The Power, working for me and through me, provides for me all the
abundance and fulfillment which is rightfully mine.
I draw to me and create in my life all that I need in the World of Form to fulfill my needs.
This may come specifically in the form of money,
I hereby realize all cause, effect, manifestation,
form and essence and any channel within me,
Which may have been preventing the appropriate
flow of abundance in my life.
I draw upon the balance of resources in the Universe,
For the good of all, According to the free will of all,
And I affirm my own wisdom in understanding my needs, and how to fulfill them.
I call to me just enough resources, Knowing I deprive none,
And am not deprived myself, I have just enough. And so must it be."

MONEY GOOD FORTUNE/LUCK SPELL

Ingredients:

Green candle Cinnamon Nutmeg Bowl Spoon

You can anoint your candles with pine oil if you wish or any oil e.g.: olive oil from the kitchen which you charge with your personal energy and anoint the candles with it to make them tools of magic for the spell.

*This spell should be cast on the evening of a New Moon. - best results.*

Use your altar because it has personal meaning to you and because everything you need should be there. (An upturned box covered with a cloth is fine.)

Light a green candle, and place a bowl and a spoon on the altar before you.
Mix a teaspoon of nutmeg and a teaspoon of cinnamon from your kitchen in the bowl.

As you mix the ingredients, think of an amount of money you would like to see in your bank account. (Don't go overboard, though, or you will "scatter the spell's energy".)

Continue to focus on that amount of money as you take three coins of low
denomination and toss them repeatedly, until you get one tail and two heads.

Place the coins and the powder together in an old wallet or purse and shake it up as you chant:

"Money Attraction powder let it be
Send me all the luck and the money I/we need."

add words like:

" May this money come with harm to none and for the good of my family.
May this money not come through a death or in any negative way."

Place the purse in the same place as you keep all your financial documents.
Money should manifest itself quickly. Put all your emotion and energy into the oil and herbs as you charge them as this will make the spell work. Basically you must focus on your need like a prayer and then let go of all that energy as you cast the spell to the universal forces to ask for help.

SILVER SPELL

(This ritual takes a week to perform)

Situate a small bowl of any material in a place of prominence in your home,
somewhere you pass by every day. Each day for seven days put one dime in the bowl.

Next, obtain a green candle, any shape or kind.

Before you begin, fix in your mind the idea that you are a prosperous person.

See money as being no problem. Imagine money coming to you, as you need it.

Place the bowl of dimes or pennies, the candle and a candle holder on a flat surface.

Hold the candles in your hands and feel the power of money.

Feel the avenues that open to you when you have it.

Sense the energy within money which we as human beings have given to it.
Place the candle in the holder. Pour the seven dimes into your left hand.
You will create a circle surrounding the candles with the dimes.

Place the first dime directly before the candle. As you place it say there or similar words:

"Money flow, money shine
Money grow, Money's mine."

Repeat this 6 more times until you've created a circle around the candle with seven gleaming pennies (or American dimes.)

As you say the words and place the dimes, know that you're not just reciting and fooling around with pieces of metal. You're working with power - that which we've given money as well as that which is within yourself.

Words too have energy, as does the breathe on which they ride. When you've completed this, light the candle. Strike a match and touch its tip to the wick.

As it puts up the fire, sputters, to a shining flames, see money burning these.

See the power of money flowing out from the seven dimes up to the candle's flames and then out to the atmosphere. Blow out the match and settle down before the glowing candle and money. Sense the feeling of money in your life.

Visualize a life with money to spare - a life in which bills are quickly paid and money will never again be a problem.

See yourself wisely spending money, investing it for your future needs.

See money as an unavoidable and beautiful aspect of your life.

Kill off any thoughts of debt, of taxes, of doubt that you can achieve this change.

Simply see what will be. After ten minutes or so, leave the area.

Let the candle burn itself out in the holder.

Afterward, collect the dimes, place them back in the bowl, and "feed" it a few coins every day from then on.

Add words to ask that the money comes with harm to none.... and money will come to you.

Views: 786

Replies to This Discussion

Money Spell

To gather money for a property or a business you want to invest in, take four stones and place them at each directional corner. Take silver coins and join them with these to form a square. Write what you want on a piece of paper and place it in the center. See yourself in this new opportunity.

Trace coins with your finger, starting in the east, and say:

East by south,
My choice is made.
South by west,
My futures laid.
West by north,
Let fortune come.
North by east,
My will be done.

If you can, leave this altar up. Every time you go by it, envision yourself in your new home or life. This spell is in honor of Terminus an old and important deity. His festival, the Terminalia, was held in February. Landowners laid sacrifices at the boundary stones of their property.

By: Nancy Bennett

Money and Prosperity Spells
Simple Candle Spell

You will need one green candle, a candle holder and a lighter.

If you really want to be in sync with natural energies, do this visualization during the waxing moon i.e. during the two weeks when the Moon is increasing in light, from New to Full.

Close your eyes and breathe slowly, deeply and rhythmically until you feel completely relaxed. Imagine yourself surrounded by white light, enclosed in a bright bubble of energy or otherwise protected from harm. If it makes you more comfortable call upon God/dess, your guardian angel, spirit guide, or patron saint to be with you in this work.

Begin to visualize money flowing into your life.

You don't have to imagine how this is going to happen. In your mind's eye see dollar bills or silver dollars or whatever signifies money to you being blown towards you from above and from all directions. What does it feel like to have this money, to have the ability to pay all your bills or the freedom to buy what you most want? Try to both mentally picture this as clearly as you can and feel it emotionally. Now pick up the candle and hold it tightly in your hands until you feel your pulse throbbing beneath your fingers. Your energy and the prosperous energies of the Universe symbolized by the green candle are merging together. You are becoming a prosperity magnet!

Affirm your desire (to yourself or out loud) For example: "Money streams continuously into my life." It's also wise to add a line like "with harm towards none." Continue visualizing and chanting as you place the candle in the holder and light it. Cup your hands around the flame, feeling it's warmth and energy. Put the candle in a safe place and let it burn down naturally.

Money Drawing Gemstones

Wear or carry one of these gemstones to help attract money & good luck:

African Jade Attracts good luck and wealth
Amazonite Attracts good luck in gambling & enhances confidence
Aventurine (Green) Another luck enhancing "gambler's stone" & general wealth-attractor
Bloodstone Greener varieties draw money & enhance business success
Calcite Green variety draws money
Chrysoprase Brings good fortune and prosperity
Fire Opal Attracts money
Green Garnet Draws money and good luck
Lodestone Draws wealth
Malachite Brings prosperity & success in business
Moldavite Attracts wealth
Moss Agate Used in spells to attract money, find "treasure" and attract new friends.
Mother-of-Pearl Protective natural shell substance that also draws money
Fire Opal Attracts money, good luck & powerful friends
Tiger's Eye Protective stone that attracts money & good luck & enhances courage.
Tourmaline Attracts money, and enhances creativity in business.
Red or Purple Zircon Increase prosperity & protects against theft

Charging Gemstones with Magical Energy

from Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, and Metal Magic

Before using them in magic, stones should be charged or programmed with energy. This is done simply by holding the stone in your projective hand (usually the right, but the left for lefties), visualizing your magical need, and pouring energy out from your body into the stone. This energy is personal power. It resides within all of us. We can move this energy from our bodies out into stones, candles, metals and other objects to help us achieve our magical goals. The movement of this or other forms of natural energy is at the heart of magic. See the power flowing out from your body, through your projective hand and into the stone. Charge it with the energy of your magical need: love, money, power, health. When you know that the stone is vibrating with your personal power, the charging is complete. This simple process, performed before each ritual, will greatly enhance the effects of your stone magic.

Business Success Spell

I've found this little spell works best with bloodstone, malachite or green tourmaline but the most important thing in selecting gemstones for magickal work is your own intuition. Hold your stone of choice in your dominant hand during a waxing moon. Visualize money flowing into your business using whatever mind-pictures work best for you: customers handing you large amounts of money, your mailbox (virtual or not!) filling up with orders or your next bank statement showing a huge increase.

Say:

Money come, money grow. Increase my money flow.
Fill my cash box to the top, ever higher, never stop.
Place the stone in your cash register or on or near your accounts ledger.
Magical Money Attracting Foods
"You are what you eat" so if you want to be rich, don't just eat healthy, eat wealthy :-) Integrate some of these foods, herbs & spices... associated with Jupiter, the planet of expansiveness... into your diet: alfalfa sprouts,allspice, almonds, anise, bananas, barley, beans, blackberries, black-eyed peas, bran, brazil nuts, buckwheat, cabbage, cashews, chocolate, cinnamon, cloves, dandelion, desserts generally (yay!), dill, eggplant, figs, ginger, grapes, kumquats, lettuce, macadamia nuts, maple syrup, millet, milk, nutmeg, oats, parsley, peanuts, pears, pecans, pineapple, pine nuts, pomegranate, pumpkin, rice, sage, sesame, spinach, tea, tomato.

While preparing meals, burn a green candle in the kitchen. Cut foods into square shapes (to represent the element of Earth) and use square pans to bake pies, breads and cakes.
Magical Money Drawing Recipe - Trifle
from Scott Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Wicca in the Kitchen
(The amount of ingredients is determined by the size of the bowl used. This recipe is designed for a medium-sized mixing bowl and will serve 5 to 6. If using a smaller or larger bowl, simply adjust the amounts accordingly.)

1 cup chopped bananas, fresh blackberries, chopped pineapple (sprinkled with salt), or thinly sliced pears
1 tsp lemon juice (optional)
4 cups sponge cake (cut into 1/2 inch squares)
1/8 cup sherry
1 cup prepared custard (recipe below) or banana pudding
1 cup whipped cream (freshly made)

Prepare food with visualization. See it bursting with money energy. (If using bananas, sprinkle lemon juice over them to prevent darkening.) Place half of the cubed sponge cake into the bottom of a 1-1.5 quart bowl or souffle dish. Sprinkle half of the sherry over the cake. Place all of the fruit over the cake. Place the remaining cake cubes on top of the fruit and sprinkle the remaining sherry over them. Spread the custard or pudding over the cake. Finally, top with whipped cream. Garnish with additional fresh fruits, if desired. (Lay blackberries or thin slices of banana into the shape of a pentagram on top of the whipped cream.) Cover. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 6 hours.

Custard Recipe

2 eggs
1 egg yolk
1 3/4 cups light cream
1/4 cup granulated sugar

Beat eggs and yolk in a saucepan. Stir in cream and granulated sugar. Cook and stir until custard coats a metal spoon. Remove from heat; immediately ;place pan into a bowl of ice water. Cool, stirring occasionally. Spread half onto cake, store the rest in the refrigerator.

Note: This dessert is very heavy and luxurious. Eat small amounts and visualize during every part of its preparation!

http://www.catanna.com/moneyspells.htm

A MAGICK MONEY SPELL

Burn green candle use any incense drink some green tea use gold/red candle if
you want big money and also drink red/burnt china tea
Rub the biggest note of money u can find in your hands. chant:
"Money money come to me, money money come to me, money come to me on the ______
(add date) $_______come to me on the ______(Add date)
Money come to me! So mote it be!
Say Aum 8 times as you rub the money and think about money. Beat a drum and chant:
"Aurum, Aurum, Aurum, me venis!"
Slam your fist on the candle and whack the drum! Works best if you are in a circle made of
red gemstones and yellow flowers or green flowers. You can invoke/invoke any goddess
for money or fortune that you like!

A MONEY SPELL

Needed
--green silk mojo bag (cleansed & consecrated) comfrey bayberry root
--tiger's eye stone coin imprinted with your year of birth
--sacred rune stone FEOH (you can write it on a small flat stone)
Cleanse consecrate and dedicate all items to bring you wealth, riches, money and prosperity.
Put all items in the bag. Either carry with you to attract $ or keep it with your money at home.

FINANCIAL AID

You will need two green candles, one gold candle, a soft incense, and a fire proof container.
Light the candles and meditate on how wonderful it would be to be without bills.
Start with the bill you want paid off the most and move down the list of bills from there.
On a blank piece of paper make up a statement that looks roughly like the bill.
Write the total amount of the bill down and whatever else you need to make the bill seem real to you.
Concentrate on this for a minute imagining that amount of money.
This can be done by imagining a check written out for that amount or by imagining counting out that amount of money to the most evil bill collectors. Write with a red pen or marker across
the bill in large letters "Paid in full". Then burn the bill and say "As I will it so mote it Be"

SPELL TO GAIN WEALTH

Get a coin...nickel... dime ...what ever... no pennies, you want a lot of wealth not a little.
Take the coin and bless it by fire, Heat it in a flame then bless it by wind , blow on it, then water,
Drop it in water that you have empowered and purified.... then earth Bury it next to your front door.
This will bring wealth into your home.

PROSPERITY SPELL AND THE RITUAL

Do this spell when the Moon is out and shining brightly.
--poppet made out of green cloth, leave the head open chamomile for money
--rosemary for luck basil for success needle and thread
Directional elementals (earth, incense for air, fire, water)
Altar Devotion, Casting the Circle
As you walk around the circle three times, imagine a green, soothing mist trailing
from your fingers, enveloping you and enclosing your magic circle.
"I conjure the magic circle
I am safe within the Goddess' womb
A sacred place, a world apart
Where enchantment births and magic starts
With Air and Fire, Water and Earth
I circle round the Mother's girth This circle is sealed"
Drawing Down the Moon
Stand holding your athame, legs slightly apart, arms at your side. Breathe deeply.
Raise the athame to your lips, holding it with both hands, and then point it toward
the moon. Feel the energy of the moon move through the athame, down your arms
and into your whole being.
Invocation to the Goddess
"Wondrous Lady of the Moon Mistress of all magic and protectress of all Wicca
Life-giving mother I greet you at the waxing of the moon's power I invite you to
attend my Full Moon rite"
Invocation to the God
"Radiant King of the Heavens Master of beasts wild and free Horned stag I greet
you at the waxing of the moon's power I invite you to attend my Full Moon rite"
Meditation and Chant to the Goddess
Sit with your spine straight, legs crossed, hands in your lap. Close your eyes and
visualize the Goddess, however she appears to you. Feel her arms around you in
a protective embrace. When you have the vision firmly planted, begin chanting softly:
"Starry Goddess, Full of Light I honor you this Full Moon Night"
Repeat, feeling your energy grow. This energy will be used during the following spellworking.
Spellworking
Cleanse and consecrate poppet for workings of magic. Stuff it with the herbs.
Sew the opening closed.
"Goddess of Opportunity Bring good things in life to me I'll be alert to all you send
Goddess be my helpful friend"
Repeat 3 times, envisioning the opportunities you wish to come to you.
Reverse Lunar Draw
Raise the athame to the moon, then bring it to your lips and back down to your side,
releasing the energy you built during the Drawing.
Thank the Goddess and God. Release the Circle.
Walk back around the circle, pulling the mist back into your hands.
Place the poppet in your closet, your car, your handbag or somewhere else close to you.
You can re-work this spell at the next full moon if you feel it's necessary.
Good things will soon come.

MONEY SPELL

Supplies: -- 1 green candle 6 coins a green pouch or cloth cinnamon
Create a circle with the coins around the candle.
Light the candle and chant 3 times:
Money flow, money grow, money shine, money mine!
Sprinkle the bag or cloth with cinnamon and collect the coins and place them inside.
While doing this chant:
Bring me money 3 x 3. Keep the pouch or cloth with you for awhile.

Marti Finizio
Marti Finizio 11:27in the mornin' Jan 2
Money Spell Bottle

Items needed:
5 old pennies
5 dimes
5 quarters (or, five each of three denominations of your country's coin currency, if outside the United States)
5 kernels of dried corn
5 sesame seeds
5 cinnamon sticks
5 cloves
5 whole allspice
5 pecans
Place each item into a thin, tall bottle, such as a spice bottle. Cap it tightly. Shake the bottle with your projective hand for five minutes while chanting these or similar words:

Herbs and silver,
Copper and grain;
Work to increase My money gain.

Place the money spell bottle on a table somewhere in your house. Leave your purse, pocketbook, wallet and/or checkbook near the bottle when at home. Allow money to come into your life.
It is done.

Marti Finizio 11:25in the mornin' Jan 2
Remove a Money Hex

Items Needed:

•A Willow tree near running or clear water

•Paper money of any amount (if the hex is minor, use a smaller bill. If it's major, use a larger bill. It's up to you.)

At midnight, when the moon is completely dark, go to the willow and lean against the trunk, saying:

Lady of the darkening moon
Hear my spell
Hear my rune
Unchain my wealth
Unhex me soon!

Close your eyes and breathe deeply, see the bad energy being absorbed by the willow, feel the green energy enter you. When you feel cleansed, roll up the bill and tie it up with a thin hanging branch of the tree. Say:

Bane be gone
So mote it be
Io Evoee
Jai-ma!

Leave and never return to that tree again. Things will begin to improve, and by full moon you should be better!

Marti Finizio 11:23in the mornin' Jan 2
The Magic Money Jar Spell......When March winds blow, and skies are bleak
And your checking account looks like welfare week
Go to your kitchen with a dash
Find a jar to bring some cash.
Get a tea bag, mint for sure
Brew a cup, you need no more.
In your little witch's pot,
Add vervain, not a lot.
In goes dragon's blood and cinquefoil
Bring it all to a rolling boil.
Mix ingredients, stir it thrice
Cut the heat, throw in some ice.
On paper virgin, write your need
Be specific, ignore the greed.
Put the paper in a jar
To bring in riches from afar.
Call the Fates, yes all three
Ask them for prosperity
Here's the chant, it's easy now
Take your time to give it pow.

Three great ladies crossed the land
Each held prosperity in their hand
The first said, "She needs some."
The second said, "She has some."
The third said, "There is more to come."
"We turn three times, the way of the Sun."

Raise your energy, clap three times
Then seal the brew with a magical sign.
When it cools, pour in the jar
Close it tight, mark with a star.

A minor magic, I call this
To bring you monetary bliss
For extra punch, choose a planetary hour
Full Moon is good, for extra power.
When money comes, thank the Gods
Pour the content on the sod
Return in like the gifts you got
And remember all the blessings brought.

Marti Finizio 11:20in the mornin' Jan 2
Luck Money Spell - The Money Jar

You will need:

•Paper and pen

•Seven dimes

•A quart jar with screw-on lid

•Bay leaf

The spell:

Write your need on the paper and drop it in the jar. Take the seven dimes in your dominant hand and place them one by one into the jar. As each one drops, visualize it multiplying into huge amounts and say:

Toward this wish, the money grows
By leaps and bounds, it overflows.
Coins that jingle, coins that shine
Come to me now, you are mine!

Write your name on the back of the bay leaf and drop it into the jar. Screw the lid on tightly and put the jar in a place where you can see it every day, but a place where it is not visible to everyone who enters your home. Add a coin or two to the jar every day, and watch as money flows to you from unexpected sources. After you obtain the money you need, remove the paper and bury it outside or in a potted plant. Wash the jar and reuse it for another magic ritual later.

Marti Finizio 11:42in the mornin' Jan 2
Herb and Crystal Prosperity Spell
Money Spell

The following mixture can be used to bring prosperity and gain money in unexpected ways.

•4 to 5 Tonka Beans

•1 Goldenseal Root

•1 Teaspoon Mustard seeds

•3 Cups of Sea Salt

•1 Clear Quartz Crystal

Cover the crystal in sea salt for 12 days, then run it under tap water to recharge its electrical force.

Place it with the other ingredients in a bowl and hold it in your left hand.

Go into alpha relaxation/meditation state and charge the crystal and the herbs to bring you money or wealth in a way that is for the good of all.

Then place the ingredients in a gold lamé bag and carry it with you.

Marti Finizio 11:37in the mornin' Jan 2
Spell To Gain Money

Ingredients:
•Silver coin
•Cauldron

Procedure:
Fill the cauldron half-full of water and drop a silver coin into it. Position the cauldron so that the light of the Moon shines into the water.

Gently sweep your hands just above the surface, symbolically gathering the Moon's silver.

While doing this, say:

Lovely Lady of the Moon,
bring to me your wealth right soon.
Fill my hands with silver and gold.
All you give, my hands can hold.

Repeat three times. When finished, pour the water upon the Earth. This is best done during the Full Moon.

Lois Ayers 1:49in the evenin' Jan 6
Money Spell Bottle 5 old pennies 5 dimes 5 quarters 5 kernels of dried corn 5 sesame seeds 5 cinnamon sticks 5 cloves 5 whole allspice 5 pecans Glass Bottle Directions Place each item into a thin, tall bottle, such as a spice bottle. Cap it tightly. Shake the bottle with your projective hand for five minutes while chanting these or similar words: Herbs and silver, Copper and grain; Work to increase My money gain. with Harm to none so mote it be. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: your Projective hand is your Dominate Hand if you live in a country that does not have Pennies, Dimes etc use your closest equivalent and No for this Spell the Herbs can not substituted if you do not know where to find these ingredients its in a supermarket

RSS

Birthdays

Important (read & understand)

How to Contact us:Preferred Contact point

Email and Instant Messenger:

TravelerinBDFSM @ aol/aim;  hotmail; identi.ca; live & yahoo

OR

Travelingraggyman @ gmail and icq ***

Find us on Google+

Please vote for Our Site. You can vote once a day. Thank you for your support. just click on the badge below
Photobucket

OUR MOST RECENT  AWARD

1AWARD UPDATES & INFORMATION
10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award
100 votes - Copper Award

Member of the Associated  Posting System {APS}

This allows members on various sites to share information between sites and by providing a by line with the original source it credits the author with the creation.

Legal Disclaimer

***************We here at Traveling within the World are not responsible for anything posted by individual members. While the actions of one member do not reflect the intentions of the entire social network or the Network Creator, we do ask that you use good judgment when posting. If something is considered to be inappropriate it will be removed

This site is strictly an artist operational fan publication, no copyright infringement intended

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries had its humble beginnings as an idea of a few artisans and craftsmen who enjoy performing with live steel fighting. As well as a patchwork quilt tent canvas. Most had prior military experience hence the name.

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries.

Vendertainers that brought many things to a show and are know for helping out where ever they can.

As well as being a place where the older hand made items could be found made by them and enjoyed by all.

We expanded over the years to become well known at what we do. Now we represent over 100 artisans and craftsman that are well known in their venues and some just starting out. Some of their works have been premiered in TV, stage and movies on a regular basis.

Specializing in Medieval, Goth , Stage Film, BDFSM and Practitioner.

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries a Dept of, Ask For IT was started by artists and former military veterans, and sword fighters, representing over 100 artisans, one who made his living traveling from fair to festival vending medieval wares. The majority of his customers are re-enactors, SCAdians and the like, looking to build their kit with period clothing, feast gear, adornments, etc.

Likewise, it is typical for these history-lovers to peruse the tent (aka mobile store front) and, upon finding something that pleases the eye, ask "Is this period?"

A deceitful query!! This is not a yes or no question. One must have a damn good understanding of European history (at least) from the fall of Rome to the mid-1600's to properly answer. Taking into account, also, the culture in which the querent is dressed is vitally important. You see, though it may be well within medieval period, it would be strange to see a Viking wearing a Caftan...or is it?

After a festival's time of answering weighty questions such as these, I'd sleep like a log! Only a mad man could possibly remember the place and time for each piece of kitchen ware, weaponry, cloth, and chain within a span of 1,000 years!! Surely there must be an easier way, a place where he could post all this knowledge...

Traveling Within The World is meant to be such a place. A place for all of these artists to keep in touch and directly interact with their fellow geeks and re-enactment hobbyists, their clientele.

© 2024   Created by Rev. Allen M. Drago ~ Traveler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service