Linking your favorite traveling artists across the globe
17. The castle and village are made entirely of Legos.
16. Turkey leg bears striking resemblance to Cocker Spaniel leg.
15. Festival activities include "Ye Olde Wet T-Shirt Contest."
14. Eight minute drum solo in the middle of "Greensleeves."
13. "Belly up to the bar, me lad, for some grilled mahi-mahi and fresh California Roll!"
12. Ye Old Glassblower makes nothing but crack pipes.
11. The meade is served in a coconut shell with a Fizzy straw.
10. Everyone seems to have attended the Kevin Costner School of British Accents.
9. Mosh pit follows the wandering minstrels.
8. You get charged 5 bucks to take a leak behind Ye Olde Hedge.
7. Guillotine exhibit closed due to pending litigation.
6. Friar Tuck's pager keeps going off.
5. Featured event: "Johnson-Jousting!"
4. Disgusting Ogre is merely an unshaved Marlon Brando.
3. "Tarry, wench, I prithee! Wouldst thou Macarena?"
2. Merlin the Magician's only trick is "Got your nose!"
and the Number 1 Sign You're at a Bad Renaissance Festival...
1. Jousting Crips and Bloods.
This list copyright 1996 by Chris White and Ziff-Davis