Casting Instructions for 'Dragon Creation from egg to end (that really works. not kidding.) Spell'by Noralidy_304

You will need the following items for this spell:

• Paper
  • Pen/Pencil
  • Crayons/Colored Pencils
  • Ruler(needs to have 12inches or a tape measure
  • Imagination
  • Belief in dragons

This will make the dream dragon you have always wanted. It will be hopefully on the physical plane. So enjoy the spell. A friend did my spell and he got a dragon. So this spell works 99.9% cause nothing is 100%.

Read the following before you get started.

.Draw what your dragon will look like.

.Color your dragon according to it?s element or just color your dragon then find out its element by its color.

.Draw you next to your dragon. The dragon will be that much taller/ smaller than you.

.Right down your height next to you.

.Color yourself (optional)

.Make lines to the top of your body according to your height. (example: five feet. Draw five equal lines.)

.Now continue to make your dragon?s height. The top of the dragon?s shoulders are its height. Not the head.

.Underline the heights of you and your dragon.

.Fold paper hamburger style. So you can?t see your drawing. Fold it only once

.Now write its info with a pencil on either side. (Name, Scale color, wings, tail, Accessories, strength, behavior, abilities, element, dragon breed, eyes, what it eats, etc.)

.Fold paper hamburger style again so you can't see the words.

.Now write this and say it as you write it allowed: (its element) dragon of mine, come to me, by egg of (its element again). I summon the newborn mythical creature. So mote it be. ("So mote it be" should be written as big as you can.)

.Now fold it hamburger style so you can't see the words.

.Make a pentagram on one side.

.Fold it once more.

.Now every night for three nights, before you sleep, chant: God/ Goddesses, grant my dream dragon in the real world from egg to end. Then, chant: (its element) dragon of mine, come to me, by egg of (its element again). I summon the newborn mythical creature. So mote it be. ("So mote it be" should be written as big as you can.)

.Kiss the paper after you chanted and put it under your pillow.

.As you fall asleep, dream of you and your dragon coming together.

If you stop in the middle, just simply read what you have. You need actual belief in dragons or else you will not get an egg.

type of eggs:
Water= sitting in the pool (if you have one)/blue egg
Earth=rock egg
Fire= flaming egg/ red egg
Air/Wind= maybe invisible and strong wind comes/ white egg
Snow= comes in winter time/white-blue coloring
Metal= metal egg
Silver= silver egg
Copper= copper egg
Nature= colorful (I'm not sure)
Shadow/dark= black egg
Ghost= phasing egg
Lightning= sparks of lightning strike
There are more egg types but I don't have them in mind now. So, if you have any other sort of element, please message me.

I'm currently using this spell. Also, it's best to make your dragon's main abilities to be able to phase through your dragon (if not wanted to be touched), invisibility (if not want to be seen but still be able to become un-invisible), and telepathy. Also, don't make your dragon invincible. The spell won't work if you do that (I think). This spell is meant to be good and not bad. Once you find the dragon egg, keep an eye on it. Hopefully, your egg will hatch within a week or so. Now I involved some things that I thought will work cause they seem to be in a lot of places on the site. Your dragon egg can be anywhere on this planet but it will find you once it hatches. I will make an instruction on what to do once you get an egg. You are only allowed to get one dragon. I'll also tell you what your dragon is if it has more than one element. Like mine, hopefully, will be a Silverwind breed. That's Silver and Wind dragon. But that one failed and I started a new one with a Blue dragon. The Blue dragon is a fire and ice dragon. She exactly like Saphira from the movie Eragon. That one did not fail and awaiting for her to hatch. I will be naming your breed. If you have anymore questions, message me. I have given my friend credit to helping me modify this spell.

Side effects (not horrible at all so far):
.Dreaming: you can get dreams of your dragon. (happens as you chant the three nights.)
.Sensing
.Listening: you can have a conversation to something that talks to you. (even when no one is around)(This will take effect about three weeks after chanting the three days.)
.Feeling (this should happen when you have already chanted once. The next day, the main element of your dragon will show if you were successful.)
-earth: ground feels like it's shaking
-fire: outside heats up
-air: wind speed picks up.
-water: rain falls (I think)
Following: you follow a ghost like dragon somewhere. (This should take effect after about 1 to 2 months after you finished chanting the three days.)
Note: Side effects may vary depending on when your dragon hatches. I will ask someone when your dragon will hatch after you have chanted the three nights. You just need to give me the name of your dragon and what it's two elements are, then I will ask this guy who can communicate with his dragon.

make a dragon come to u
Call Your Dragon Gaurdian
Dragon Healing Spell
Summon A Dragon
To turn into a dragon
Dragon Treasure Spell
To Call your Companion Dragon

Views: 343

Birthdays

Important (read & understand)

How to Contact us:Preferred Contact point

Email and Instant Messenger:

TravelerinBDFSM @ aol/aim;  hotmail; identi.ca; live & yahoo

OR

Travelingraggyman @ gmail and icq ***

Find us on Google+

Please vote for Our Site. You can vote once a day. Thank you for your support. just click on the badge below
Photobucket

OUR MOST RECENT  AWARD

1AWARD UPDATES & INFORMATION
10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award
100 votes - Copper Award

Member of the Associated  Posting System {APS}

This allows members on various sites to share information between sites and by providing a by line with the original source it credits the author with the creation.

Legal Disclaimer

***************We here at Traveling within the World are not responsible for anything posted by individual members. While the actions of one member do not reflect the intentions of the entire social network or the Network Creator, we do ask that you use good judgment when posting. If something is considered to be inappropriate it will be removed

This site is strictly an artist operational fan publication, no copyright infringement intended

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries had its humble beginnings as an idea of a few artisans and craftsmen who enjoy performing with live steel fighting. As well as a patchwork quilt tent canvas. Most had prior military experience hence the name.

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries.

Vendertainers that brought many things to a show and are know for helping out where ever they can.

As well as being a place where the older hand made items could be found made by them and enjoyed by all.

We expanded over the years to become well known at what we do. Now we represent over 100 artisans and craftsman that are well known in their venues and some just starting out. Some of their works have been premiered in TV, stage and movies on a regular basis.

Specializing in Medieval, Goth , Stage Film, BDFSM and Practitioner.

Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries a Dept of, Ask For IT was started by artists and former military veterans, and sword fighters, representing over 100 artisans, one who made his living traveling from fair to festival vending medieval wares. The majority of his customers are re-enactors, SCAdians and the like, looking to build their kit with period clothing, feast gear, adornments, etc.

Likewise, it is typical for these history-lovers to peruse the tent (aka mobile store front) and, upon finding something that pleases the eye, ask "Is this period?"

A deceitful query!! This is not a yes or no question. One must have a damn good understanding of European history (at least) from the fall of Rome to the mid-1600's to properly answer. Taking into account, also, the culture in which the querent is dressed is vitally important. You see, though it may be well within medieval period, it would be strange to see a Viking wearing a Caftan...or is it?

After a festival's time of answering weighty questions such as these, I'd sleep like a log! Only a mad man could possibly remember the place and time for each piece of kitchen ware, weaponry, cloth, and chain within a span of 1,000 years!! Surely there must be an easier way, a place where he could post all this knowledge...

Traveling Within The World is meant to be such a place. A place for all of these artists to keep in touch and directly interact with their fellow geeks and re-enactment hobbyists, their clientele.

© 2024   Created by Rev. Allen M. Drago ~ Traveler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service